Even before getting ready to enter into a new life, everyone tends to think about their wedding. No matter how the circumstances are and how much they can spend.
The fantasies of the wedding go on like anything else. And we always want to make it a memorable event.
Scenario, the best wedding planner in Cochin is here before you to give some tips about the same. The ultimate wedding planner can suggest you a lot that can help you in making ideas for your ideal day.
Planning a wedding is not all an easy task. Aside from a plethora of items that required to be done, the expectations and desires of the families of the bride and groom is never-ending with the quest to plan the “perfect wedding”. There is also an issue of just how much does everything is going to cost.
Whether you are newly engaged or already getting ready for your event, you may be busy dreaming about your awesome grand day. Before you make any serious decisions, you will need to consider an appropriate and feasible budget for the event. You will need to give more priority to key components of your marriage, like an invitation letter, wedding favors for guests and surprises, photography and videography, and the venue and its theme.
Before heading to the discussion ask these questions yourself while planning your wedding day
Are these really significant? Do our guests remember this aspect or detail of the wedding?
Do this huge expenses enhance my loving guests experience, or is it likely be something that could benefit me?
Is there something that I can re-use after my wedding or sell to recoup the money that I have spent?
But take care and do not get too judgmental on yourselves. It is your big day and it is all about you.
Here are some ways that would hopefully guide you in managing your budget more economically.
Hopefully, this will make you have your perfect wedding while simultaneously maintaining your finances in proper as you tackle the coming phase of your beautiful life.
1. Do not take loans or overcharge your credit. If you choose to spend a lot, it will trigger future financial struggles. Choose one which is more affordable and save enough money. Your marriage is not going to be an investment. So due care must be taken for all your priorities.
2. While making a budget for your wedding, it is a usual practice to calculate the amount you are going to recoup as a gift from your relatives and friends. Never do that. It is better to deliberately underestimate the worth you are going to regain.
3. Say no for "premium collections". Wedding market is generally a luxurious one and the bridal studios may charge extra for premium collections. Do something which has equivalent value and never choose one which has been named as a premium for the sake of the business.
4. Always stick to your budget. A nominal hike in every item can make you spend more than what you have expected. Never end up with bursting your budget.
5. Make a budget for every detail on your wedding without considering how much that going to be prioritised.
Trim your wedding budget without making a sense of missing something that you had a desire for.
1. List of your guests - Trim your guest list to make your chair and food rental within your budget. It will be very beneficial even if you have less number to trim.
2. Style for your wedding - A formal wedding dinner will cost much higher charges. So it is better to make it more vibrant with an informal attire. It will be more relaxed and comfortable with an affordable charge.
3. Invitation designing - Make your invitation as simple as possible. Reducing the size can also help in reducing the postage charge.
4. Wedding dress - Wedding dress for bride and groom starts from a huge range and even the bridesmaids have to wear fabulous attire. But due care must be taken on buying your special dress. No extra charges should be made on that.
5. Transportation - A limousine can make you look rich and give a high standard in the society. But it will not be remembered over time and a normal luxury car can be used. Especially for your guests, choose one is comfortable and not in a creamy layer.
6. Like this, you can manage your cost in photography, food, venue, stage design and decor.
Start thinking about the budget mistakes you may do and then plan your wedding.