Do you remember the single toffee fastened to the postcard-sized photograph of the newly wedded couple that was gifted to all wedding guests?
Those were all the trends in the Kerala weddings a decade ago. Kids were fond of collecting them and the elderly would good-naturedly moan about their diabetics, while they accord the toffees with children.
Do you fancy?
Those toffees were the simplest form of wedding favors, thanksgiving gifts given to the esteemed guests for their warm and valuable presence on that auspicious occasion.
These days, wedding favors have become a big trend in Indian weddings along with the wedding entertainments. It is considered to be a return gift you could give your guests. They come in handy and amazing forms. Everyone wanted their event to be the number one wedding of the era.
Scenario, the ultimate wedding planners in Cochin is here before you to discuss some ideas regarding wedding favors.
Discover the top trending wedding favors of Indian wedding
It is very crucial to choose a souvenir for your wedding. If you are having a tight budget, then it will be exhausting to find a reasonable souvenir vendor.
Are you in search for an unforgettable favor within your budget? We can help you.
We Indians have cultural diversity and when it comes to the wedding, now it is trending to blend all the customs and traditions with modern approaches which are adopted from a foreign culture, mainly the western.
1. Chocolate box - In Indian weddings, it is not generally novel to have chocolates. We used to gift some traditional sweets during our marriage ceremonies and wedding receptions will be filled with chocolates and cakes.
But no one can resist chocolates finely wrapped in attractive packs. May your guests gifted with a delicious collection of chocolates.
2. Pouches for jewels - Sachets of clothes well crafted with mirror works will be loved by the lady invitees at your wedding. They can carry it with them even after your wedding and they will remember you, how long they use them
3. Scented candles - We used to recall special moments on getting some smells. What if they remember you? It will be a nice idea to gift them with scented items. A candle can be more attractive and they can use it as a showpiece.
4. Packed jams - Recently jam has come to the list of wedding favors. The flavor can be based on the season or it can be made colorful with different flavors and the guest can choose one from that.
5. Vintage inspired boxes - We love if we get a box of gifts and it will be awesome if made in a creative way. It may contain anything like photographs of the couple, or something which help them to remember you.
Already inspired by the ideas?
You should also be aware of the ways to save money while buying wedding favors.
The important way to resist overspending is through effective planning. Soon to be bride and groom should have proper financial management and they should spend wisely. They have to keep some savings out of their hard earned money. It can be made on wedding favors.
1. Start searching for the perfect wedding favors online. Begin your peaceful canvassing and window-shopping with a hassle-free online community. It’s simpler and helps the couples in saving a lot of time and money. If you do not have an idea about how much does event souvenirs cost, you can start browsing through online shops
2. Allocate a part of your planned budget and try to stick with the same. Once you conceived an idea of how much those gifts cost, you can set aside a proper budget for it. Remember that these wedding favors are just a single part of your wedding shopping.
3. Be careful on the lookout for prevailing sales and discounts. Just like any normal shop, bridal studios offers also offer sales and discounts. They might also have discount sales. You can save money by purchasing your souvenirs in such sale.
4. Limit the wedding favors in number while you give away. You have the option to furnish a single token per couple or per family who attends your wedding. You do not have to supply each invitee a gift.
5. Always buy in bulk. Many wedding favor shops offer discounts while you purchase customized items in bulk. Choose the items that could be appreciated by both men and women like. Then it can be suitable for a family.